Amlach RC aircraft airfield in Greifenburg
Public RC aircraft airfield for all guests and locals
Amlach airfield belongs to Greifenburg, lies to the south of the River Drau near the main road and is a site for pilots of gliders, engine-powered aircraft and helicopters. Both the local model aircraft pilots from the Upper Drautal Valley and guests fly their aircraft here. Helicopters in particular are very welcome. The airfield consists of:
- 110 m grass runway east-west, hovering area for helicopters
- 4 tables with power (12 V) supplied by photovoltaic equipment and power generating (230 V)
- 10 minutes’ drive, 2 km as the crow flies from the Hotel, 1,5 km as the crow flies from the Glocknerhof model aircraft airfield
- Flying time: Daily from 08:00 to 18:30
- Please read regulations of RC airfield Amlach!
Hotel guests are allowed to us RC airfield Amlach. It costs € 5 per day and € 25 per week. An international public liability policy is required on all airfields in Austria. Please complete this form: Registration form for RC aircraft pilots.