How to get to the Glocknerhof in Berg im Drautal.
Address for navigation systems:
Post code: 9771
Town: Berg im Drautal
House number: 43
Country: Austria, Carinthia
Getting here by rail
- Greifenburg/Weissensee station
- Berg im Drautal station
Arrive with ÖBB Railjet from Vienna in just 5 hours.
Free collection from the station: Please let us know your arrival time in advance!
Getting here by air
Are you flying to Carinthia? We will pick you up at the airport (110 km)
Transfer per trip EUR 100
Car rental: We recommend to rent a car if you want to discover Carinthia - you get it at the airport or directly in the village Berg im Drautal (more information below).
Low-cost flights to Carinthia (Klagenfurt - KLU) from:
Vienna, Cologne Bonn, Berlin, Hamburg, London Gatwick and Palma de Mallorca
Other airports nearby: Salzburg (SZG), Innsbruck (INN), Ljubljana Slovenia (LJU), Munich Germany (MUC)
Getting here by car
Coming from Germany:
- via the A10 Tauern motorway from Salzburg to Lendorf; then follow the B100 main Drau Valley road to Berg im Drautal (Hotel is on the right hand side)
- Our tip: Via Kufstein, Kitzbühel, the Thurn Pass, through the Felbertauern Tunnel to Lienz (East Tyrol); then follow the B100 main Drau Valley road to Berg im Drautal (Hotel is on the left at the end of the village)
Coming from Vienna:
- A2 southern motorway via Klagenfurt to Villach; A10 Tauern motorway towards Spittal taking the Lendorf exit (turning to the left!); B100 main Drau Valley road to Berg im Drautal (Hotel is on the right hand side)
- Alternative: A2 southern motorway to Neunkirchen; S6 via Kapfenberg, Fohnsdorf and Murau to St. Michael im Lungau; via the B99 over the Katschberghöhe to Rennweg; A10 to the Lendorf exit; B100 to Berg im Drautal
Munich - Salzburg - Spittal - Oberdrautal - Greifenburg - Berg.
Munich - Kufstein - St. Johann - Mittersill - Matrei - Lienz - Berg.
Vienna - Graz - Klagenfurt - Spittal - Oberdrautal - Greifenburg - Berg.
Milan - Bolzano - San Candido/Innichen - Lienz - Berg.
Venice - Udine - Tarvisio - Hermagor - Weissensee - Berg.
Tips: How to prepare your car for your next holidays in Winter:
Villach: 75 km
Klagenfurt: 110 km
Udine (I): 130 km
Salzburg: 180 km
Bolzano (I): 180 km
Innsbruck: 210 km
Graz: 245 km
Munich (D): 280 km
Vienna: 380 km
Zürich (CH): 500 km
Prague (CZ): 520 km
Local Rental Cars
If you travel to Hotel Glocknerhof without car, we recommand to take a rental car at Wolfgang Krenn in Berg im Drautal. He offers modern VW vans with 9 sits. You only need a driving license for normal cars. You pay per kilometer. a kilometer costs € 0,75 including VAT and diesel (updated 2020).
Contakt: email@example.com Telephon: +43 4714 81402
Taxi on site
If you need a taxi on site, we recommend Taxi Krenn.
Costs (updated 2020):
- Journey to the hotel € 12 flat rate
- Rate per minute € 2
- Standing times per minute € 0,50
- 5 minutes are free to get on/off the bus.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +43 4714 81402