Fine food from the “Genusswirt”
A generous breakfast buffet every day, a salad buffet from our own garden, four-course menus to choose from, with products from our own farm and the “Genussland Kärnten” region. A relaxing holiday has to include indulgences from the kitchen and the cellar. The Glocknerhof is the right place for these – including for one-off occasions.
Whether it is intimate togetherness, with family or with friends and acquaintances, we will be pleased to lay a sociable table or organise your event individually (christenings, confirmations, birthdays or weddings). Just drop in and we can discuss all the details with you, such as the menu, cakes, table planning, music, etc.
Link: Parties and celebrations at the Glocknerhof
Our master chef and his brigade cook light delicacies – combined with Carinthian traditions and a down-to-earth approach - with good taste on high level. They use high quality products, mainly from the gardens around the farm, and from farmers and producers in the region. Find out for yourself!
Some culinary words from our chef Andreas:
“For our culinary journey through Carinthia we put light and fresh foods on the table, seasonal herbs, salads and vegetables from our own garden, fish from the River Drau and lamb and venison from the region.”
Gourmet full board
- Generous, balanced breakfast buffet
- Lunch buffet or set lunch menu
- Salad buffet from Grandma’s vegetable and herb garden
- Cakes in the afternoon
- 4-course dinner with a choice of menus (including salad buffet with homemade dressings)
- Regular themed evenings (rustic evening, Gala dinner, barbecue evening or dessert buffet)
Products from our own farm:
- Crunchy lettuce and fresh herbs from Grandma Hilde’s vegetable garden
- Fruit from the gardens around the farm
- Home-cured bacon from our own smoking room
- Grandma’s homemade rustic bread
- Beef and full cream milk
- Grape juice and cider
- Damson compote
- The infamous 17-herbs Schnapps made by Grandpa Adolf II., plum schnapps and fruit brandy
Wine & Dine
The selection of wines at the Glocknerhof includes local and international varieties, by the glass or a whole bottle. Daniel and Lukas are on hand to help you make the perfect selection, advise you and recommend a suitable wine or an individual bottle from the wine cellar to accompany your meal.
Ambiance & enjoyment
- Hotel Bar with outdoor terrace
- Dining room seating 80 people
- Kaminstüberl seating 50 people
- Panorama conservatory seating 100 people
À la carte menu
Click here for our current menu: Glocknerhof menu [pdf]
Seasonal highlights and special culinary themed evenings can regularly be found on the Glocknerhof Facebook page.
We are happy to accept reservations on: +43 4712 721-0
or to firstname.lastname@example.org.